Lua accessor functions to safe lane information.
A "safe lane" is an intra-system route patrolled by a faction.
This module is in development; its interface should not be considered final.
|get ([f[, standing[, s=system.cur()[, onlyknown=false]]]])||Return a table of matching lanes (format described below).|
- get ([f[, standing[, s=system.cur()[, onlyknown=false]]]])
Return a table of matching lanes (format described below).
- f Faction If present, only return this faction's lanes. (optional)
- standing string What type of lanes to get. Either nil for specific faction only, "friendly", "neutral", "hostile", "non-friendly", or "non-hostile". (optional)
- s System The system whose lanes we want. (default system.cur())
- onlyknown boolean Whether or not to limit the lanes to those known to the player. (default false)
The list of matching safe lanes, each of which is a table where:
lane and lane are the endpoints (type vec2),
and lane.faction is the owner's Faction.
safelanes.get() -- Everyone's in current system
safelanes.get( "Empire" ) -- Empire's lanes in current system
safelanes.get( faction.get("Empire"), system.get("Gamma Polaris") ) -- Empire's lanes through Gamma Polaris.