Music Lua module.
Typical usage would be something like:
music.load( "intro" ) -- Load the song music.play() -- Play it
|choose (situation)||Delays a rechoose.|
|play ()||Plays the loaded song.|
|stop ()||Stops playing the current song.|
|isPlaying ()||Checks to see if something is playing.|
|current ()||Gets the name of the current playing song.|
|getVolume (log)||Gets the volume level of the music.|
- choose (situation)
Delays a rechoose.
- situation string Situation to choose.
music.choose( "ambient" ) -- Rechooses ambient in 5 seconds
- play ()
- Plays the loaded song.
- stop ()
- Stops playing the current song.
- isPlaying ()
Checks to see if something is playing.
true if something is playing.
- current ()
Gets the name of the current playing song.
- string The name of the current playing song or "none" if no song is playing.
- number The current offset inside the song (0. if music is none).
songname, songplayed = music.current()
- getVolume (log)
Gets the volume level of the music.
- log boolean Whether or not to get the volume in log scale.
Volume level of the music.