Lua bindings to interact with the Camera.
An example would be:
|set (target[, soft_over=false[, speed=2500]])||Sets the camera.|
|shake (amplitude:)||Makes the camera shake.|
- set (target[, soft_over=false[, speed=2500]])
Sets the camera.
Make sure to reset camera after using it or we'll run into trouble.
- target Pilot, Vec2 or nil It will follow pilots around. If nil, it follows the player.
- soft_over boolean Indicates that the camera should fly over rather than instantly teleport. (default false)
- speed Speed at which to fly over if soft_over is true. (default 2500)
camera.set() -- Resets the camera to the pilot hard.
camera.set( a_pilot, true ) -- Flies camera over to a_pilot.
camera.set( vec2.new() ) -- Jumps camera to 0,0
- shake (amplitude:)
Makes the camera shake.
- amplitude: float amplitude of the shaking
camera.shake() -- Shakes the camera with amplitude 1.
camera.shake( .5 ) -- Shakes the camera with amplitude .5