Lua bindings to interact with canvass.
Note The API here is designed to be compatible with that of LÖVE.
|__gc (canvas)||Frees a canvas.|
|__eq (f1, f2)||Compares two canvass to see if they are the same.|
|new (width, height)||Opens a new canvas.|
|set (arg)||Sets the active canvas.|
|dims ()||Gets the size of the canvas.|
|getTex (canvas)||Gets the texture associated with the canvas.|
|clear (canvas, col)||Clears a canvas.|
- __gc (canvas)
Frees a canvas.
- canvas Canvas Canvas to free.
- __eq (f1, f2)
Compares two canvass to see if they are the same.
- f1 Canvas Canvas 1 to compare.
- f2 Canvas Canvas 2 to compare.
true if both canvass are the same.
- new (width, height)
Opens a new canvas.
- width number Width of the new canvas.
- height number Height of the new canvas.
New canvas object.
- set (arg)
Sets the active canvas.
TODO Add actual graphics state maintenance! For now, just disable the scissor region.
- arg Canvas or nil Either a canvas object or nil to disable.
- dims ()
Gets the size of the canvas.
- number Width of the canvas.
- number Height of the canvas.
- getTex (canvas)
Gets the texture associated with the canvas.
- canvas Canvas Canvas to get the texture from.
Texture associated with the canvas.
- clear (canvas, col)
Clears a canvas.
- canvas Canvas Canvas to clear.
- col Colour Colour to clear to.