BY NAEV DEVTEAM, ON JULY 7TH, 2023
The Naev DevTeam is proud to announce the release of Naev version 0.10.6. This releases fixes some minor memory leaks and some data inconsistencies. It is recommended to update to as soon as possible. We hope this is the last 0.10 release before 0.11.0.
Although it has been tested, there are almost certainly still bugs around, please report any issues on this tracker, and feel free to join one of our chatrooms or discussion boards (here).
You can get the latest version from any of the following sources:
Changes since 0.10.5
- Fixed potential segfault with invalid semver strings
- Fixed sign error when buying artifacts in the Baron Prince mission (sorry)
- Fixed behaviour of naev.trigger with parameters
- Fixed Lua spfx volume changing with game speed
- Fixed memory leak in luaspfx trails
- Fixed missions doing things in systems they should not
- Fixed Adrenal Gland III’s time speed up effect
- Fixed Misi giving upgrades for free
- Fixed minor planet check in frontier war missions
- Fixed silent installs on windows
- Fixed typos