Naev 0.8.2 Release!
ON FEBRUARY 12TH, 2021
We are proud to announce the 0.8.2 release of Naev. This fixes some issues found in 0.8.1. We don’t expect there to be many remaining issues, but if you do find any, please report them at the issue tracker. Discussion about the game can also be had on Discord (discord invite).
You can get the latest version from any of the following three sources:
- Fixed duplicate rewards from pirate ship-stealing missions. (Sorry.)
- Fixed the Advanced Nebula Research mission’s failure condition in case you don’t stick with the transport ship. (Sorry.)
- Fixed the “The one with the Runaway” mission so the captured drone doesn’t appear back in space.
- Fixed a bug loading games with short (1-character) names.
- Tweaked chances of seeing Spaceport Bar missions.
- Updated German translation.
- Fixed “configure” script when the system has a “cxsparse” library and no “csparse”.
- Fixed source .tar.gz so ./configure is immediately usable again. (Note: 0.9.x will use Meson for builds.)