ON NOVEMBER 30TH, 2020
It so happens that instead of having things cool down and prepare for the release, development has instead accelerated with 1473 commits from the previous beta. For this reason, we are going to do a final beta for 0.8.0, aiming to release full 0.8.0 by the end of this year. We would like to say that we don’t anticipate too many issues with this beta, but given the amount of code changed anything can happen. For this reason, please try it and find any issues, please report them at the issue tracker. Discussion about the game can also be had on Discord (discord invite).
Download the new version from here.
Some changes from 0.8.0-beta.3:
- Overhaul of the interface to be more sleek and functional
- Interface is much more slick
- Dark theme to be more consistent with space
- New map overlay with adjustable opacity
- Improved AI behaviours
- Nerfed Quicksilver
- New Za’lek mini-campaign
- Support for translation
- Support for compilation with Meson
- Many bugfixes